Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ɪˈməʊʃənəl/ or /ɪˈməʊʃnəl/
- (US) IPA (key): /ɪˈmoʊʃənəl/ or /ɪˈmoʊʃnəl/ or /iˈmoʊʃənəl/
- Emotional is when your feelings control what you do, rather than reason.
- His reasons for buying the old house were emotional.
- To be emotional, you show more emotion than is usual.
- She became quite emotional when her small child was missing.
- Emotional can be used to describe how the emotions affect things.
- The music was quite emotional and made everyone feel very sad.
|Emotions or feelings (edit)|
|anger - confusion - embarrassment - envy - fear - happiness - hate - love - regret - sadness - shame - surprise - worry|