Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) IPA (key): /dɪsˈkleɪm.ɚ/
- (UK) IPA (key): /dɪsˈkleɪm.ə/
- Hyphenation: dis‧claim‧er
Audio (US) (file)
- Words that say that a person or group does not own or is not responsible for something
- You are not able to return the toaster to the shop. You should have read the disclaimer.
- (law) A denial or waiver of a title, claim, interest, estate, or trust.
- Saying, in front of everyone, that you do not own something, or that you are not responsible for something.