Jump to navigation Jump to search
- IPA (key): /ˈdɪfrən(t)s/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: diffe‧rence, dif‧fer‧ence
- (uncountable) The quality of being different.
- Antonym: same
- You need to learn to accept differences in people.
- (countable) A characteristic of something that makes it different from something else.
- There are three differences between these two pictures.
- (countable) A disagreement or argument.
- The people had to settle their differences before they could work together.