Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A person who donates money to a charity or a cause.
- I am a contributor to Red Cross.
- A person who supports or participates in a cause, activity or institution.
- He was a regular contributor to anti-war protests.
- A person who is important to the creation or growth of something.
- With her strength and intelligence, she is an important contributor to the local gene pool.
- A person who produces articles published in a newspaper, magazine, online publication, etc.
- William Safire has been a notable contributor to the opinion page of the New York Times for many years.