Jump to navigation Jump to search
Publication is part of the Academic Word List. It is important for students in college and university.
Audio (US) (file)
- (uncountable) Publication is the act of making a book or other thing publicly known or available where the public can use it.
- The Report itself and the debate that followed its publication have been useful.
- This letter is personal and not for publication.
- (countable) A publication is a book, magazine, paper, song, etc. that has been or will be published.
- Women's Strategies from Around the World, is a new publication from the United Nations Development Fund for Women (UNIFEM).