See also Conservative
- If a person is conservative, they do not like change.
- Latino families are thought to hold conservative and traditional views on family life.
- The idea of gays in the military was deeply unpopular in that socially conservative state.
- A conservative estimate, guess, etc. is one that is careful, and usually lower than the actual number/amount.
- A very conservative estimate of the cost of delay is $6 per hour, but many believe that the true cost is much higher.
- Conservative clothing, furniture, etc. is usually plain and similar to styles that have been common for a long time.
- He is conservative in a gray suit and red tie.
- A person who likes things how they are now or how they used to be; a person who like the status quo; a person who does not like change.
- (UK politics) A member of the Conservative party.
- (US economics) A fiscal conservative
- (US politics) A political conservative
- (US social sciences) A social conservative.
- (Canada) A person who believes in conservatism.