Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) IPA: /ˈpɑl.ɪˌtɪks/
- (UK) IPA: /ˈpɒl.ɪ.tɪks/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
- Hyphenation: pol‧i‧tics
- (uncountable) Politics is the activity of controlling, affecting or studying an organisation, especially a government.
- The Prime Minister entered politics when she was in university.
- It is very hard to keep the Church out of national politics.
- The decision about the war will be about both foreign policy and domestic politics.
- Office politics have stopped her from getting the job.