Jump to content
- (uncountable) Business is the buying and selling of things or services.
- I am in the business of catching fish and selling them.
- The tax changes will be hard for small business.
- It's difficult to learn good business practices on your own.
- The company is a leader in the banking business.
- (countable) A business is a group that does business; a company.
- Many businesses use computers.
- Darren became half owner of the family business.
- He was a silent partner in the printing business.
- It was the perfect place for a start-up business.
- (uncountable) Business is the things that you have to do.
- They went on with business as usual.
- We have one more piece of unfinished business to look at before we leave.