Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) Business is the buying and selling of things or services.
- (countable) A business is a group that does business; a company.
- Synonym: company
- Many businesses use computers.
- Darren became half owner of the family business.
- He was a silent partner in the printing business.
- It was the perfect place for a start-up business.
- (uncountable) Business is the things that you have to do.
- They went on with business as usual.
- We have one more piece of unfinished business to look at before we leave.