Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (sexuality) (of humans or other animals) Sexually attracted to members of one or more genders.
- (botany) Of flowers: having both pollen and seeds.
- (botany) Of sporophytes: having both male and female organs.
- (botany) Of gametophytes: producing both eggs and sperm.
- (botany) Of fungi: producing both the "female" ascogonium and the "male" antheridium.
- Midrash and Zohar present Adam as hermaphroditic or bisexual.
- (sexuality) (of humans or other animals) Someone who is sexually attracted to members of one or more genders.