Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) The aggregate is the number or amount when everything is put together.
- Although demand was up in certain areas, aggregate demand was down.
- When each day's time is put together, he's been running for an aggregate of over 762 hours.
- (uncountable) Aggregate is the small stones that are used to make concrete.
- Synonym: gravel
- (transitive) If you aggregate something, you put or bring it together.
- You shouldn't aggregate the various costs. Look at them individually.
- The students' income should be aggregated with the parents'.