Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of, or relating to the people, language and culture of Scandinavia.
- Of, or relating to the North Germanic group of languages.
- A collective term for Scandinavian (historically Norwegian) people.
- His ancestors were Norse.
- People who speak of any of the North Germanic languages.
- He is Norse from his language.
- The ancient language spoken by Vikings, from which modern Scandinavian languages are derived. Icelandic is the most closely related modern version, having changed little due to Iceland's isolation.
- He can speak Old Norse.