Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The sounds a person makes with the throat.
- His voice was deep and clear.
- The influence of a person.
- She had a lot of voice in the company.
- Tone of expression.
- You spoke in a low voice so that they would not hear.
- (grammar) Tells if the subject does or receives the action.
- That sentence is in passive voice.
- (sounds) speech, power of speech, ability to speak
- (influence) influence, say, right to be heard, vote, say-so
- (tone) tone, accent, expression, intonation