Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (usually before a noun) The ultimate goal, success, decision, etc. is the final one.
- You can't have ultimate success without a lot of little successes.
- The moon is good, but there's no question that Mars is the ultimate goal.
- Presidents have the ultimate responsibility to keep us safe.
- (usually before a noun) The ultimate test, responsibility, power, etc. is the one that is more important, bigger, stronger, etc. than the others.
- They are trying to build the ultimate computer, one that can do anything and everything.
- If you could save someone's life, I think that's the ultimate goal.