Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Suspension is the act of hanging something or being hanged.
- Suspension from a hook.
- A suspension is a temporary delay or interruption.
- (chemistry) (physics) Suspension is the state of a substance produced when its particles are mixed with, but not dissolved in a fluid, and can be separated by straining.
- Suspension is the temporary barring of a person from somewhere.
- Suspension from school as a disciplinary measure.
- (music) A suspension is a discord produced by prolonging a note in the chord into following chord.
- (vehicle) Suspension is the system of springs and shock absorbers connected to the wheels of a vehicle for it to move smoothly.