Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- If a person or an argument is rational, it makes sense and is based on good reasons.
- Driving without a seatbelt is simply not rational.
- Use of clean fuels is a healthier and more rational approach to meeting our energy needs.
- Science is more linear, logical and rational than art.
- I don't know what happened, but I'm sure there's a perfectly rational explanation.
- If a person is rational, they are calm and not emotional.
- It's often difficult to remain rational when people are telling you you're terrible.