Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A qualification is something you might need to do something (such as a job). This might be a skill, knowing about something, or having done a similar job before.
- Being able to lead is an important qualification to be president.
- The qualifications for this job include being able to use a computer.
- They listed an engineering degree as a qualification for the job, even though it was not as an engineer.
- (countable) A qualification is something you add to an idea that limits its effect or meaning.
- I accept your offer, but with some qualifications.
- This short entry needs someone to make it better. You can help Wiktionary by adding to it.