Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˈsɪmələ/, SAMPA: /"sIm@l@/
- (US) IPA (key): /ˈsɪməlɚ/, SAMPA: /"sIm@l@`/
Audio (US) (file)
- If two things are similar, they are almost the same, or the same in many, but not all, ways.
- Synonym: alike
- Antonym: different
- (mathematics) If two shapes are similar, they have the same shape, but might be different sizes.
- These two triangles are similar because they have the same angles, but they are not congruent because one is bigger than the other.