Job is part of the Academic Word List. It is important for students in college and university.
See also Job
- A job is an activity that you do, usually, regularly and for pay.
- She got a good job as a manager in a book store.
- She does the same job as George, and she does it faster and better.
- Son, come here. I have a job for you before you start watching TV.
- (computing) A job is a task that a computer performs.
- A job is a plastic surgery that is done on someone. Usually used with another word to form a noun.
- John just had a nose job.