Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A product is an item that can be bought.
- That store sells many different products.
- (uncountable) The product is the end result of a process, such as someone's efforts or of a certain situation.
- Skill is the product of hours of practice; His reaction was the product of hunger and fatigue.
- (mathematics); (countable) A product is the number you get when you multiply two other numbers.
- The product of 2 and 3 is 6.
- (chemistry); (countable) A product is a chemical substance that is made as a result of a chemical reaction.