- (uncountable) Post is the letters and parcels that you send to other people.
- There's no post today because it's a Sunday.
- The new book arrived in the post.
- A post is a tall rod or stick. Examples are a sign post, a lamp post, and a goal post.
- (transitive) If you post something, you send it through the post.
- I posted a birthday card to him last week.
- (transitive) If you post a message, you add it to a website or discussion board.
- I posted a reply to your comment on the website.
- Post the test results becoming public, there were many complaints.