Jump to navigation Jump to search
- of is part of the Basic English 850.
- enPR: əv
- IPA: /əv/
- SAMPA: /@v/
, unstressed, as part of the expression piece of cake
Audio (US) (file)
- His name was Simon of Cyrene.
- He wants a piece of that pie.
- Made using.
- It is a house of cards.
- Belonging to.
- Call the office of the school president.
- (from) from
- (made using) made of, constructed of, made out of, made with, built using, made using
- (belonging to) belonging to, pertaining to, owned by