Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˈneɪtʃə/, SAMPA: /"neItS@/
- (US) IPA (key): /ˈneɪtʃɚ/, SAMPA: /"neItS@`/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
- (uncountable) The outdoors or outside.
- We went on a nature walk.
- (uncountable) Things that people did not make. The world or universe.
- Nature contains many beautiful things.
- (countable) The way something is without people causing it, or a quality people did not cause. Often, this is a part of your personality that is natural to you.
- She has a very gentle nature.
- It is the nature of dogs to eat meat.
- Our natures don't match, we are just too different.