Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) The universe is the whole space we live in and everything it contains: our Milky Way and billions of other galaxies that are not all known are part of our universe.
- (countable) A universe can also stand for a world or an area, fictional or not, considered in itself.
- Musical universes are so varied that we cannot know them all.
- (countable) A universe is also an imaginary set of worlds invented by someone.
- (uncountable), (metaphorical) The complete set of numerous possibilities.
- Among this universe of choices, just one will be the good one.