Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) enPR: mŏd'ə-rāʹ-shən, IPA (key): /ˌmɑdəˈreɪʃən/
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˌmɒdəˈreɪʃən/
Audio (UK) (file)
- (uncountable) Moderation is the quality of doing things at a reasonable level, not too much or too little, too hard or too gently, etc.
- It's OK to have some sweets, as long as you do so in moderation.
- I try to remember that a healthy path is balance, variety and moderation.
- The president, widely respected as a voice of wisdom and moderation, has died.