Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) enPR: lĭ'brəl, IPA (key): /ˈlɪbɹəl/
- (US) enPR: lĭ'bərəl, IPA (key): /ˈlɪbəɹəl/
Audio (US) (file)
- If something is liberal, it allows for change, flexibility, and free thought.
- The Church should take a more liberal view of sex.
- Japanese schools are quite different from what you see in our more liberal education system.
- Any attempt to put a liberal democracy in Iraq will fail.
- in large amounts
- He was quite liberal with his kindness.
- A liberal is a person who believes in liberal ideas.