Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A place where two things meet but are still able to move.
- A place where two things join solidly.
- (anatomy) Any part of the body where two bones join, sometimes letting that part of the body to be bent or straightened.
- (carpentry) A way to join two pieces of wood together so that they interlock.
- (slang) A bar, restaurant, or nightclub.
- It was the kind of joint you wouldn't want your boss to see you in.
- (slang); (always with 'the') prison; jail.
- I'm not breaking any more laws because I don't want to go back to the joint.
- (smoking); (slang) A marijuana cigarette.
- Let's smoke a joint and then go skateboarding.