Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- Anatomy is a type of science. It studies the parts that make up living things, including plants, animals, and humans.
- He studied for his anatomy test all night, but still couldn't remember the names of the bones in the body, or where all the organs are.
- The anatomies of monkey brains and human brains are actually very similar.
- Anatomy is the inside of something. It is something that you have divided up or looked at in very little parts so you can study it, even its smallest details.
- After the President was fired, the reporter spent a year working on a book called "The Anatomy of a Political Scandal." She wanted to make sure she included every detail.
- The documentary "The Anatomy of Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant" made me never want to eat fast food again.