Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) enPR: ĭngkrĕ'dəbəl, IPA (key): /ɪŋˈkrɛdəbəl/
- (UK) IPA (key): en or /ɪŋˈkrɛdɪbəl/
Audio (UK) (file)
- If something is incredible, it's very good, often better than you can believe.
- We're here at the new store, and it's an incredible thing. Incredible. I'm so excited about it.
- He said he couldn't wait to read all the incredible stories I had to tell.
- This is just such an incredible creature I wanted to show you.
- If something is incredible, it's very big, important, or serious.
- When I broke my leg, it was incredible, incredible pain.
- We are talking about such an incredible amount of information in such a small space.