Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- If something is tremendous, it is very good or very big.
- We've put a tremendous amount of effort into solving this case.
- This is a tremendous, tremendous opportunity, and we should not let it get away.
- The Soviet Union was under tremendous pressure during World War II.
- A good leader can have a tremendous impact on a company.
- The college has undergone tremendous growth in the last few years.
- These changes present a tremendous opportunity for business looking to expand in Africa.
- I have tremendous respect for what they've done.
- People do not see this as a tremendous success.
- She has tremendous energy for an 85-year-old.