Jump to navigation Jump to search
- fork is part of the Basic English 850.
- An instrument for eating, with 3 or 4 sharp points called tines, all in the same direction.
- I ate with my fork.
- A place where one thing becomes two.
- She came to a fork in the road.
- (chess) A situation where two or more enemy pieces are in danger from the same piece.
- He moved his queen and caught me in a fork.
- To split, become two.
- The road forks there.
- To move something with a fork.
- Synonym: shovel
- He forked food into his mouth.