Jump to navigation Jump to search
Third person singular
- (transitive) If you find something, you discover or locate it.
- I can't find my keys. Have you seen them?
- Christopher Columbus is known for finding the Americas, but it had probably already been discovered by Europeans.
- (transitive) point out
- He finds faults with my work.
- (transitive) decide that; form the opinion that
- I find your argument bad.
- (transitive) determine or judge.
- The jury finds for the defendant
- Anything that is found, especially by good luck.