Jump to navigation Jump to search
- family is part of the Basic English 850.
- A family is a group of people with a blood or marriage relation.
- My parents and my two brothers are my family.
- A language family is a group of languages that is believed to have came from the same language.
- The Indo-European language family is a family of languages that is spoken by 3 billion people.
|Members of a family (edit)|
parent: father - mother | spouse: husband - wife | child: son - daughter | sibling: brother - sister | uncle | aunt | nephew - niece | cousin | grandparent: grandfather - grandmother | grandchild: grandson - granddaughter