Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If something is familiar, you already know it or about it.
- "Three strikes and you're out" is a very familiar phrase these days.
- The words sounded very familiar to her, and then she remembered: she had written them.
- Why would someone leave familiar territory and travel all this distance.
- People sitting on the grass was a familiar sight on Saturdays in the park.
- New a month ago, he's become quite familiar to all of us.
- If you are familiar with something, you already know it or about it.
- What does that mean? I'm not familiar with the word?
- If you are being familiar, you are acting in a friendly way.