Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˌɛl.ɛkˈtrɒn.ɪk/ or /ˌɛl.ɪkˈtrɒn.ɪk/ or /ɪˌlɛkˈtrɒn.ɪk/, SAMPA: /I%lEk"trQnIk/
- (US) IPA (key): /ɪˌlɛkˈtrɑː.nɪk/ or /ˌiː.lɛkˈtrɑː.nɪk/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: e‧lec‧tron‧ic
- (physics); (chemistry) Something that is electronic relates to an electron or electrons.
- A device that is electronic runs on the energy caused by electrons flowing through semiconductors.
- What does that electronic device do?
- Something that is electronic is made by an electronic (2) device
- electronic music