Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable & uncountable) Energy is the ability to do work: move, give off heat, give off light, etc.
- Unlike coal or oil, atomic energy production creates little air pollution.
- Higher electricity prices should help promote energy efficiency.
- The amount of energy in 100g or 100ml of food is much higher for foods with a lot of sugar.
- She's all full of energy and she can't sit still.
- This problem has taken up most of her time and energy for over a year.