Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A document is a written record, often official.
- They stopped her at the airport and checked all her documents.
- A number of Chinese documents from 1000 BCE were recently discovered.
- On March 28, 1990, the government published a document listing the companies which it intended to privatize.
- A document is a kind of computer text file.
- Can you send me that document by e-mail or fax?
- We should be able to edit your document using MS Word.
- (transitive) If you document something, you make a record of it, usually in writing.
- It's important for newspaper reporters to be there to document the war.
- We have documented number cases in which he has broken company policy.