Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- The act of determining, or the state of being determined.
- Bringing to an end; termination; limit.
- Direction or tendency to a certain end; impulsion.
- The quality of mind which reaches definite conclusions; decision of character; resoluteness.
- (countable) The state of decision; a judicial decision, or ending of controversy.
- (countable) That which is determined upon; result of deliberation; purpose; conclusion formed; fixed resolution.