Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable & uncountable) Termination is the act of ending something.
- We will continue to do business in Asia after termination of the Japan program.
- (countable & uncountable) The termination is the end point, time or limit of something.
- Three years after the termination of war in 1945, France was fighting another war in Indo-China.
- (countable & uncountable) Termination is when you lose your job.
- The company will cut costs through the termination of 150 employees.
- (countable & uncountable) Termination is the act of killing something.
- The group is against the termination of these sick babies.
- (countable) (grammar) A termination is a suffix or the end of a word.
- The termination of a verb in the past tense is usually "ed".