Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- If something is crisp, it breaks easily and makes a cracking or snapping sound when you break or bite it.
- Fry the bacon until it is brown and crisp.
- Add the butter and continue cooking another 5 minutes or longer to brown and crisp them even more.
- Nothing beats the taste of a crisp, juicy apple picked fresh from the tree.
- If cloth or paper is crisp, it is clean or new and often stiff.
- The young man stood tall and straight in a crisp white shirt and dark pants.
- Fifteen minutes later Wendy crawled between clean crisp sheets, realized that she was very, very tired, and fell instantly asleep.
- If the weather is crisp, it is cold and dry, often with a clear sky.
- If food tastes crisp, it has a fresh acid flavour.
- If a person is crisp, they are professional and quick, but not especially friendly.
- If a picture is crisp, it is very clear.
- (potato) chips