Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you are crazy you do not think or act normally. A crazy person might do very strange thing or believe things that everyone knows are not true.
- I knew he was crazy when he said he was Jesus Christ.
- The crazy woman thought I had hidden her stomach under my bed.
- I saw a crazy man trying to talk to a can of coke.
- If you are crazy you are fun because no one can guess what you might do next.
- I love her because she is so wild and crazy.
- If you are crazy about something, you love it very much.
- I'm crazy about basketball.
- I'm totally crazy for my girlfriend.
- If something is crazy it is very strange, not what you would expect.
- The weather has been crazy, with snow in summer and hot day in winter.
- (informal) A crazy is person who is crazy (see above). Usually this is for a bad person who is insane.