Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) IPA (key): /kɔrəˈleɪʃən/ or /kɑrəˈleɪʃən/
- (UK) IPA (key): /kɒrəˈleɪʃən/
- Hyphenation: cor‧re‧la‧tion
- (statistics) Correlation is a way to measure the linear relationship between two random variables. By showing the strength and direction of the relationship between the two variable, we can find out how correlated two variables are.
- Correlation refers to the relationship between two or more objects or events, although they may not be related to each other.