Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˌkɒnsl̩ˈteɪʃən/
- (US) IPA (key): /ˌkɑnsl̩ˈteɪʃən/
Audio (UK) (file)
- Hyphenation: con‧sul‧ta‧tion
- (countable & uncountable) Consultation is the process of getting advice or opinions from other people.
- The city went through the planning process with very little public consultation.
- The group announced the price per kilo of grapes after consultation with the growers.
- Many consultations took place between the doctors before the decision was made.