Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) enPR: kŏm'ən, IPA (key): /ˈkɒmən/, SAMPA: /"kQm@n/
- (US) enPR: kŏm'ən, IPA (key): /ˈkɑmən/, SAMPA: /"kAm@n/
Audio (US) (file)
- Common is what is considered good for society, it is the good that society shares.
- Mutual; shared by more than one.
- The two teams have the common goal of winning the game.
- Occurring regularly or frequently; usual.
- It is common to find sharks off this coast.
- Found in large numbers or in a large quantity.
- Synonym: plentiful
- Sharks are common in these waters.
- Simple, ordinary or vulgar.
- Synonym: ordinary
- Not special.