Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA: /ˈkɒ.fi/ or /ˈkɔː.fɪ/
- (US) IPA: /ˈkɔ.fi/
- (cot-caught) IPA: /ˈkɑ.fi/
Audio (file) Audio (UK) (file) Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: cof‧fee
- (uncountable) Coffee is a dark brown drink that is very popular around the world.
- Would you like a cup coffee or tea?
- "Milk or cream?" "No, thank you. I like my coffee black."
- (uncountable) Coffee is the beans or bean powder used to make coffee.
- Can you pick up a tin of ground coffee at the shop?
- (uncountable) Coffee is a light-brown color.