Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If something is broad, the distance from one side to the other is large.
- Her shoulders were swimmer's shoulders, strong and broad.
- If something is broad, it includes a lot.
- They have laws now which give very, very broad powers to the President.
- We have a range of activities broad enough to include teachers in all program areas and in all grade levels.
- Broad senses, definitions, agreements, etc. are general, not detailed.
- We accept a broad definition of music to include any sound organized in an meaningful way.
- A broad area is a large area.
- They walked through the broad field behind the building.
- A broad accent is one that is very noticeable.
- If something happens in broad daylight, it happens during the day where many people can see it.
- (slang) A broad is a woman.
- There's this German broad, fuckin' bitch, who told me I'm going to jail for her pushin' her stupid ass.