Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable); (US) A blonde is someone who has fair (light colored) skin and hair and is usually a woman.
- (uncountable); (US) Blonde is a light yellowish brown color.
- If hair is blonde, it is a color lighter than brown and not red. It may be yellow, golden, or almost white.
- If you are blonde, you have blonde hair.
- Blonde has been used to name other things the are a lighter color than usual.
- We made blonde brownies yesterday.
- A light color between yellow and brown.