- (vulgar); (slang) A badass is someone who is very tough or mean.
- Don't mess with him, he's a real badass!
- (slang) A person who has extreme attitudes and behavior and is admired by others. In this sense, calling someone a badass is a compliment.
- I heard that he smashed his guitar at the end of the encore. He's such a badass!
- (vulgar); (slang) If something is badass it is great or very good; cool.
- I love my new shoes--aren't they badass?
- It would be even more badass if school was cancelled.