Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also kick-ass
- (vulgar); (slang) If you kick someone's ass you beat them in a fight, or you hurt them a lot.
- I kicked his ass for insulting my mom.
- Don't bother them, they'll kick your ass.
- He just got his ass kicked.
- (vulgar); (slang) If you kick someone's ass at a game or contest, you win by a lot.
- He really kicked my ass at football.
- (vulgar); (slang) If something kicks ass it is very good.
- The band totally kicked ass last night.
- (slang) You say kick ass! to show happiness or a feeling of accomplishment.
- Kick ass! I just won $250 playing poker!