Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- (countable) An association is a way that two things are similar, belong together, or are connected or related.
- I don't see any association between what happened to you and what happened to me.
- I suspect there is an association between the weather and the number who are sick.
- (countable) An association is a group of people who have a common goal or interest.
- The NBA stands for the "National Basketball Association."
- I have been a member of the American Psychological Association and the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- All the teachers were at an association meeting.
- (uncountable) Association is the when you associate (spend time with certain people).
- I'm afraid your association with those wild people will get you in trouble.