Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A goal is something you want to do or be able to do.
- I want to go to university and this will help me achieve that goal.
- Scientists' ultimate goal is a theory of everything.
- A goal is a place that you want to be or that you are moving towards.
- Our goal is Paris.
- A goal is the area where you want to put the ball in certain games such as soccer or hockey.
- It's unclear whether the regular keeper will start in goal.
- A goal is scored when the ball enters the goal.
- They beat second-placed Cambridge 2-1 with Mutch scoring the winning goal in the 82nd minute.